What Is Check-In & Check-Out times?
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. CST.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. CST.
What Is the Wifi Password?
We are happy to provide our guests with free wifi during their stays. While there should be signs in every room with your instruactions on how to access the ATT wifi, the password is: Godblessourhome
Can I bring my pet?
Yes! Friendly pets are always welcome at GardenSong and The Mayor’s House. There is a pet deposit of $10 per pet, per night when you book your stay.
Pets must be on a leash, and remember to please take them outside to do their business.
Where's the Reservation Desk? I don't see where to Check-In.
We offer self-check-in with instructions provided to you at time of booking.
While there is no front desk in our properties, we ask that you please call our resevations number if you have additional questions about checking-in: 601-443-7664.
My reseveration said something about "complimentary beverage"?
Yes, you can enjoy a complimentary beverage upon arrival, but please be considerate and leave some for other guests.
My room is too hot/too cold!
For our guests at staying at GardenSong: Each suite has individual air conditioners. Please adjust according to your preferences.
Is there a Breakfast provided?
Due to Covid, we paused our breakfast services. Hopefully, we can get back to serving actual breakfasts at GardenSong soometime soon! Instead, you can find complimentary breakfast vouchers in your room.
Of course, great breakfast and brunch options are just a few blocks away in downtown Natchez!
Can I watch the TV?
Of Course! We’re happy to provide ATT U-Verse Sateville TV so you will have a variety of channels to choose from. All we ask that you please refrain from renting any movies through pay-per-view or other services on our U-Verse.
Wait–this place has a piano? Can I play it?
Yes, both GardenSong and the Mayor’s House has a piano and you’re welcome to tickle the ivories.
Here’s video of a guest playing the piano at GardenSong: https://fb.watch/7USbRaetFb/
So play and sing to your heart’s content! If you decide to post your time at the piano online, please send us a link. We’d like to see it.
Just a head’s up that while we try to keep them all in tune, the humidity does make that challenge.
You may even bump into the owner and get him to play a tune or two!
How far are you from the center of Natchez?
We’re very close to the heart of the city!
GardenSong is approximately 1,650 feet from the center.
Downtown is within walking distance. You could just park your vehicle in one spot and walk to all the sites and restaurants.
Can I bring takeout back to my suite?
Picking up Takeout from one of our local eateries?
That’s great idea–you’re sure to have a good meal with all the wonderful place here in the Little Easy. All we ask is that you please be tidy, dispose of your takeout containers, napkins and bags, and be respectful of other the guests.
What about drinks? I thought about some Red Wine...
Red wine is not allowed in our properties, due to the very high chance of stained carpets. Actually, you’ll find that this is a very common rule among the historical houses and buildings in Natchez.
White wine is allowed, however.
Can I use the Kitchen and cook?
Full meal cooking and use of the stove is not allowed in the kitchen at GardenSong.
The microwave is only allowed for warming up items and you are welcome to use it. You are also welcome to use the glassware and utensils in the cabinets. Please place them in the dishwasher or leave them in your room.
We’re planning our honeymoon. Do you have honeymoon suites?
Something has come up and I need to cancel my reservation. What is your Cancelation Policy?
We’re sorry to hear that. Full payment is collected at the time of your booking. We allow cancellations up to two weeks prior to each stay, and a full refund will be issued.
Due to high demand however, cancellations within two weeks of one’s stay shall not be refunded.
If you do need to cancel, please call us at 601-443-7664 or email us at GardenSongNatchez@gmail.com with your reservation info and confirmation number.
Each room has individual air conditioners. Adjust accordingly.
Guest House Food and Refreshments
- As a Guest House, a full breakfast is not included with your stay. There are, however, complimentary breakfast items that may be found in your room at GardenSong.
- Glassware and utensils are in the cabinets and you are welcome to use them. Please place them in the dishwasher or leave them in your room when finished.
- The microwave is only allowed for warming up items. Full meal cooking and use of the stove is not allowed in the kitchen at GardenSong.
- Picking up Takeout from one of our local eateries? That’s great–you’re sure to have a good meal. All we ask is that you please be tidy, dispose of your takeout containers and bags, and be respectful of other guests.
- Red wine is not allowed in our properties. However, white wine is allowed.
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage upon arrival, but please be considerate and leave some for other guests.
Check In – Check out
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm. Check out is at 11:00 am.
Use of common spaces
- Available for use 6:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- You are welcome to play the piano, but please be considerate of other guests with when you play.
- Be respectful of other guests and monitor your noise level, (Slamming doors, loud music or noise, or loud conversations after a “night on the town”, etc.)
- Pets must be on a leash. Remember please take them out to do their business.
- Smoking is only allowed outside. Please don’t throw butts on the ground. Use the disposable ash-trays and place them in the kitchen trash under the sink.
Things To Do
Reference our Visitor’s Guide
Where to eat? Need Directions? What to do and see?
Looking for Events and Music?
In Event Of Medical Emergency